Bodum French Press Coffee Maker (8 Cup)
The KENYA French Press Coffee Maker Bodum’s French press brewing system is legendary amongst coffee connoisseurs for its delicious full-bodied flavour and rich aroma. Our KENYA French press coffee maker uses that classic functionality – and updates it with a modern appearance. Like all products in our French press range, the KENYA coffee maker has a lightweight borosilicate glass carafe and a reusable stainless steel filter and plunger, ensuring your coffee has the same great taste. But you can choose a style to complement your kitchen design, from a basic straight plastic body, to an eye-catching and curvaceous plastic design, or a classic stainless steel frame. Whichever design you choose, the KENYA French Press coffee maker offers an environmentally friendly method of brewing that’s sure to bring out the full flavour and aroma of your preferred coffee beans. *All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.
Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavour and aroma of your brew.
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavour.
- Available in a choice of body styles to match your kitchen style, including straight plastic, curved plastic and stainless steel frame.
- Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavourful coffee. To use the product:
- Place the KENYA on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
- Use & Care Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.